I am ready to provide your staff with high quality online on in-person professional development. Let’s connect to talk about the format that works best for your group: a half-day or full-day workshop, keynote address, webinar, or a summer academy. Issues I can address include:
- For School Leaders, Mental Health Professionals, and Special Education Teachers:
- Strategies to Engage Students to Embrace Civility.
- Resilience and Accountability Interventions.
- Addressing the concerns of bullying of or by students with disabilities.
- For school leadership, mental health professionals, and school staff:
- Strategies to empower students (trauma informed practices and resilience).
- For school staff:
- Positive interventions when students are hurtful.
Are you having challenges addressing the complex challenges in your school setting or with a specific situation in your school?
Are you facing an agency action or threat of litigation?
Has a negative news story just been published about the challenges in your school and are you promising better action?
Do you have some good idea about what you think should be done, but are having challenges convincing others and think it might be helpful to bring in someone to help explain?
In all of these situations, I can provide consulting services.